Keys2Balance is committed to protecting the privacy of service users in accordance with the Personal Data Act (523/1999), the Electronic Communications Data Protection Act (516/2004) and other applicable legislation. By using our services, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement.
1. What information do we collect?
If necessary, we collect information from users that is necessary for the purpose of processing personal data, such as the user's name, e-mail and contact information. Users can also visit our site without providing their personal information.
2. From which sources is personal data collected?
Personal information is collected from the user when purchasing an asset or signing up for a free sample.
3. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect user personal information in our customer or marketing records. We collect information to manage customer relationships and target services and marketing.
4. Who processes personal data and where does the person who provided the data process personal data?
Keys2balance processes data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Act. As a general rule, personal data will not be shared with third parties or transferred outside the EU and the EEA.
5. Can this privacy statement be changed? We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Changes can also be based on changes in legislation. We recommend that you review the content of this privacy statement regularly.
6. What opportunities do I have to influence? The user has the right to check the information about himself in our registers. At the user's request, we will edit, correct or delete personal information.
7. Who can I contact? The user can send an inquiry related to the data protection clause using the contact form.